Our chef at Blairquhan Castle has developed a range of menus, using the best locally sourced Scottish produce.
Our mission at Blairquhan is to showcase Scotland’s best hospitality, and its scrumptious local food to our guests from all over the world.
- Cairnhill Farm (Girvan) - multi award-winning butchers supplying the finest quality assured meat to Blairquhan.
- Braehead Foods (Kilmarnock) - UK award-winning game and fine foods supplier. Supply Blairquhan the finest venison, Stornoway black pudding, and smoked salmon from Annan.
- Pieroni Fishmonger (Ayr) - Scottish Fishmonger of the year 2015, supplies the freshest fish, seafood, and poultry meat to Blairquhan.
- David Mackay (Maybole) - local butcher supplying us the finest sausages and bacon from Robertsons of Ayrshire.
- W.A & E. Grant (Prestwick) - supplier of our fresh fruit and vegetables, who pride themselves for supplying seasonal Scottish grown produce.
- Campbells prime meat (Linlithgow) - supplying the finest Halal meat to Blairquhan, enabling us to cater for special dietary requirements of our diversified client portfolio.